HOW TO WEAR YOUR FRAMES
- Use both hands to hold the front of the frames when wearing or taking them off.
- To clean, hold the frame near the lenses and gently wipe them with a microfiber cloth. Any type of force may deform the shape and damage the lenses.
- Refrain from any type of vigorous exercises while wearing your frames to prevent injury.
- If you feel discomfort while wearing your frames or need an adjustment, please contact the
HOW TO CARE AND STORE YOUR FRAMES
Sunglasses / Glasses
- Acetate frames are sensitive to temperature; heat and direct sunlight may cause the shape to change if exposed for a prolonged period of time. Store them in a cool place and refrain from leaving them in your car.
- Metal frames are sensitive to any type of moisture and the plating may come off if left exposed for a prolonged period of time. Wipe the frames with a microfiber cloth to remove any moisture.
- Sunblock, hair spray, hand sanitizer, nail polish remover, and other liquids containing chemicals may damage the frames. Place the frames under running water to clean and wipe dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Wearing the frames without any lenses inserted may cause its shape to distort. We recommend inserting lenses in (such as blue-light lenses) before wearing your frames.
- The demo lenses that come with your glasses are solely plastic lenses to hold the shape of the frames. We do not recommend wearing the frames with the plastic lenses as they may affect your vision if worn for a prolonged amount of time. Please wear your frames after inserting a new set of lenses.
- Refrain from placing the frames with the lenses facing down. When placing them in the case, cover the lenses with the microfiber cloth to prevent any scratches.
- Lenses are sensitive to any liquids containing alkaline. Avoid cleaning them with soap or other detergents that contain alkaline. Dip the frames in a neutral detergent and water mixture, rinse under running water, and dry completely with a microfiber cloth.
- We recommend replacing any scratched or damaged lenses as may be harmful to your eyes.